Saturday 19 February 2011

TAMAN TAMADUN ISLAM [TTI] ISLAMIC CIVILIZATION PARK

A nice and warm trip with Casual day is the day that I have trip with my classmate to Terengganu. After I notice that we have got one trip to Terengganu, I feel release and happy.  A place where I was impressed the most at Terengganu is Taman Tamadun Islam [TTI]. 
  Taman Tamadun Islam [Islamic Civilization Park] is located in Wan Man Island in Kuala Terengganu, and it is the most significant monument park ever built in this region, featuring 21 great Islamic monuments and mosques from all over the world. Usually people went to TTI to see the monument of Islamic Civilization. When I step my feed at there, I fell like am now in abroad. Before I enter at that place, I have to check passport to enter. We stay in line for checking. The ticket is not too expensive. We prefer to follow the bus tour ride due to the weather is rainy on that day but it’s not our obstacles.
 A Drop of rain fall slightly, whiles everyone enjoying the picturesque view. There are many interesting sight of mosque. Amongst them are miniatures of the Great Mosque of Xian [China],Kul Sharif[Russia],Kulyan Minaret[Uzbekistan],Quirawan [Tunisia],Mohamed Ali [Egypt],Sheik Lutfallah,[Iran]Abu Nasr Parsa, [Afghanistan],Aleppo Citadel,[Syria], Pattani Central[Thailand],and National Mosque in Malaysia etc. There are several mosques that are not mentioned. The interesting ones for me is a pure white mosque of Taj mahal, Madinah mosque: Madinah in full is Madinat Rasul Allah which means “City of the Prophet of Allah” ones feeling that come in mine is now am close to Prophet Muhammad, and the place that we can touch is Baitul  Muqqadiss  mosque in Palastin: It enshrines the Sacred Rock and commemorates the Prophet Muhammad's ascension to heavens to visit God.  One look at the Kudus Minar Mosque, I can image it like a coffee cake with sweet and good taste because of it style. While we have visit in each monument of mosque, the guide will tell us the histories and facts about these interesting places. Now it’s time for lunch, the delicious meals with Malay call “Nasi Ayam”. We have lunch together nearly the river. So, I could listened the sound of the water and feel soft breeze of the wind against my face while we are enjoying eating. Sitting near the Terengganu River, I could see the beautiful of real mosque. It’s the latest attractions building. It’s made from steel and glass to produce the crystal like image with so many facilities for the visitors. I don’t know that Malaysia has such a place. So! , Now it’s in front of me. We rushed off to see and don’t forget to take a photo. We prayed zuhur here. Then we continue for taking a photo. In front mosque there are playgrounds too. It’s really nice view with fountain. I missed taking some picture. We did not have time to enjoy the scenery. Some place is close because of it was repair by architect. I have plan that I should have trip with my family next round. Inshallah!! Visiting [TTI] during my trip to Terengganu is wonderful trip. It will keep in my memory.
Hahaahahhaha



3 comments:

  1. wow MashaAllah Islamic civilization Park and your information interest.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your website is Awesome all the best for you ^_^ .

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice one dear .... thnxx 4 sharing interesting place

    ReplyDelete