Tuesday 15 February 2011

O_O ....Wonderful Trip.....*_+


My trip experience in malaysia is a wonderful trip. After I have visited malaysia for many times but this trip is not  same as before. How? ! Because I have visit the city of Malaysia that is KL stand for Kuala Lumpur. Normarly, my family and I  visited at kelantan,kedah,etc. The purpose is that we have to visit our relative. For this time, I could see the wonderful of KL. There were many building and interesting places. The first impressions of Kuala Lumpur is I can get a great views of the towers [Petronas the twin towers]. There are 88 inhabitable floors. So, I got the great picture with the twin tower. When I enter in the tower , there are various shop for visiter to buy. The park behind the towers, were fountains and water features give the impression of coolness. It’s very popular among tourist. Apart from the local Malaysians, there are many from China, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Australia and a few Europeans. It's a very cosmopolitan city.
Sitting all the way was really tiring because we are only looking at the road, vehicle passing by and sometimes watching some movies in front of our seats are the only things we can do to pass time. Then,our journy were stop at the hotel. It was almost noon when we arrive. Now, we are hungry and tired. It was the normal mode of anybody from that long of a ride. But everybody is all pumped up. The tiredness disappeared when I know that now we are reaching hotel. When we arrived at the hotel,We need to check-in our hotel room. It’s look comfortable and nice. I'd slept overnight at the hotel.
The second day of our trip,we were in  challenging place “ Genting Highlands”. We bought cable car ticket ride to the theme park. Apparently there’s a passenger limit on each cable cars. When the cable car slides out from the terminal, my mind was restless. Looking out, I was immediately see the nature view with most beautiful picture. When I step out from cable car, I could touch the weather is so cool. In the park are two places, indoor and outdoor. I choose both of places. The most challenging is out door, we rode spider man. It’s really terrible for me but challenging. I was screaming until it stops. The word that out from my mouth is Allahuakbar. When I get down, I feel dizziness and vomit. Lucky for me it’s not too bad. Then we enjoying for took a photo in the beautiful places. It was wonderful trip in my life. Hopefully, I could have a nice trip again Inshallah.  


1 comment: